7. Change Grief
This episode, “Change Grief” explores the inevitable changes that happen for teachers, particularly at the end of the year. I describe some of the changes that teachers experience and why it is so important to feel the emotions that come up around changing colleagues, classrooms or just the end of the year.
In This Episode I share:
- Why it’s important, as teachers, to feel end-of-the-year change
- How to feel change and allow it
- How feeling our feelings around change actually creates more energy and expansiveness in our bodies.
- Follow Chrissy on Instagram @chrissyconcept.
- Sign up for a FREE 30 minute coaching call.
More About Teacher Talk with Chrissy Nichols:
Teacher Talk is the podcast for educators like you who are on the brink of burnout, or are already there. It’s your guide to feeling better about being at school and being in your life. Your host, Chrissy Nichols, is a life coach for teachers. In her weekly episodes, she will give you quick tools, tips, and brain hacks to understand that there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. It’s time to find the joy in teaching again and get back to feeling like the best version of yourself.