A Space for Parents
The Community is a 5 week (with one bonus week) in-person small group workshop for parents who want to re-connect or stay connected to their kids and to keep communication open with healthy foundations of support & love.REGISTER at [email protected]
In-Person Group 1: Mondays Nov. 6-December 4
In-Person Group 2: Saturdays Nov. 4-December 9
Location: Above Publik Kitchen 931 E 900 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Cost: $450 per person
FOCUSES & OUTCOMES
- how to listen deeply to yourself and your child (even the adult ones);
- how to honor yourself so you can honor your child;
- emotional regulation for yourself and for them
- how to stay present even when they shut you out, and when you feel like quitting
- how to honor your child’s uniqueness & differences
TRUST & CONFIDENTIALITY
The Community fosters a relationship between the coaches and client which is founded upon mutual respect and trust. The central focus of the coaching relationship between the coaches and client is the well-being of the client.
As your coaches, Eliza Hill and Chrissy Nichols will support and guide you through this process, yet ultimately this process is a deeply personal and singular one: it belongs to you.